FOREST ROOTS | HUMIC ACID LIQUID 500ML
Humic Acid Liquid
Derived from Leonardite ore
22-28% Potassium Humate, 10% Humic Acid.
In the soil, humic and fulvic acids are important chelators, combining minerals into organic compounds that are more available to plants. They also tie up toxins, making them less available to plants.
- Liquid Humates is non toxic and microbe friendly.
- Increased water holding capacity
- Huge carbon source for nitrogen digestion.
- Increase root growth
- Enhance seed germination
- Increased resistance to environmental stresses
- Keep irrigation lines clean
Soil drench applications: 2-6ml to the litre, 1 time per week in your feeding program.
Foliar spray applications: 1-2 ml per litre and can be used in addition to microbial and fertiliser based products
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY TO COMMENCE!