ExploGrow™ is an organic liquid bio-fertiliser that contains a powerful blend of 17 beneficial soil microbes
- Increases yield
- Improves crop quality, sugar (Brix), and possibly CBD, THC etc. content (more scientifically verifiable tests required)
- Effective for certified organic farming according to EC 834/2007 and NOP regulation
- Improves drought resistant capabilities of plants and increases the water holding capacity of the soil
- Enhances root development
- Bio-remediation of heavy metals and toxins found in the soil
- Improves soil structure, texture, and cation exchange capacity
- Enables sustainable agriculture, horticulture etc.
- Increases the populations of soil beneficial microbes
- Government Approved in South Africa, Denmark, Namibia
Potted Plants, Individual Plants & Young Trees: Mix 5 ml ExploGrow™ with 500 ml water and apply 2-3 times per year.
SUGGESTIONS FOR SPECIALIST GROWERS:
Soil: Use 8 ml ExploGrow™ per litre of water or nutrient solution for initial inoculant per plant and 4 ml ExploGrow™ per litre of water or nutrient solution every 3 months throughout growing cycle.
Hydroponics: Use 2-3 ml ExploGrow™ per litre of water or nutrient solution each week throughout growing
Foliar: Mix 2-3 ml ExploGrow™ per litre of water and spray plant during the first 5-7 weeks of vegetative growth.
DO NOT apply foliar spray during flowering stage.
Application example using a 10 liter grow-bag/pot plant:
- Shake ExploGrow™ bottle for 30 seconds.
- Mix 4 – 8ml in 1 liter de-chlorinated water and apply.
- Repeat 3 months later based on the growth of the plant.
- Keep a control and tweak with various dosages until an optimal program is achieved.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
For Specialist Agricultural Use: Apply 8-10 litres of product diluted with 800-1000 litre water (1:100)
For optimal results for specific crops: contact us your local agent.
- 4-5 liters per hectare at planting (apply 2 weeks after application of weed killers, fungicides or pesticides)
- 4-5 liters per hectare after sprouting (or one third through the growing cycle)